Civil Project Manager
LOCATION: Winter Garden, FL
Civil Project Manager
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a tight knit team that delivers big results? Are you looking for a fresh, exciting & challenging career? We have an opportunity for an ambitious Civil Project Manager that will assist with site and building design and delivery for our nationwide real estate development company, WMG Development.
- Strong work ethic and a great sense of humor!
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with impeccable follow up and follow through
- Exceptional communicator with solid collaboration skills
- Works well under pressure with an innate ability to prioritize early and often
- Possesses strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Positive mindset in and out of the office
- Strong sense of integrity and confidentiality
- Success and results-driven entrepreneurial spirit
- Flexible in an ever-evolving and growing environment
- Manages pre-construction facets of project management for individual real estate projects, including: planning, due diligence, site design, building design, and permitting.
- Create site and building designs for ongoing and future projects and ensure they align with standards set forth by partners, third-party clients, and retail tenant lease obligations.
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, and approved timelines.
- Reports all status and variances and creates action plans to meet objectives, budget, and schedule.
- Prepare and present project status reports with team on all applicable projects at regularly scheduled status meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of land entitlement and permitting documents.
- Prepare permit packages for review.
- Demonstrates ability to identify project risks, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans and implement action to reduce or eliminate such risks.
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand, and apply standard to moderately complex documents affecting real estate projects, including, but not limited to: agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys and drawings.
- Manage due diligence, design, and engineering consultants.
- Support development team on incoming leads for future projects.
- Assist development and construction teams with tasks as needed to see projects through to completion.
The ideal candidate will have a B.S. in civil engineering and 5+ years prior professional experience with a track record of consistently and successfully completing projects. Previous knowledge and exposure to AutoCAD/Civil 3D software required. Advanced computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office are required.
Workman Management Group, LLC & WMG Development, LLC retain the sole discretion to change the duties of the position at any time. We provide all employees & applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance