Personal Assistant and Office Administrator
LOCATION: Orlando, FL
Personal Assistant & Office Administrator
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a tight-knit team that delivers big results? We have a dynamic position that will assist in operation, coordination, and communication for the office of our nationwide real estate development company, WMG Development. WMG owns and operates over 400 properties in more than 34 states & is rapidly growing!
- Strong work ethic and a great sense of humor
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with impeccable follow up and follow through
- Exceptional communicator with solid collaboration skills
- Works well under pressure with an innate ability to prioritize early and often
- Possesses strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Positive mindset in and out of the office
- Strong sense of integrity and confidentiality
- Success and results-driven entrepreneurial spirit
- Flexible in an ever-evolving and growing environment
- Manage all incoming emails to info email address, letters, packages, phone calls and other forms of correspondence.
- Manage agendas, travel plans and appointments for the leadership team.
- Coordinate flight schedule and travel for family office.
- Coordinate requests such as dining reservations, ticket purchases, and additional personal requests.
- Maintain the highest standard of ethics and strict confidentiality in all aspects of the position.
- Arrange, confirm, and manage detailed calendars for family, schedule meetings and related logistics for special events and personal engagements.
- Assist in the planning of special events and speaking engagements.
- Create and update databases and records for financial information, personnel and other data.
- Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions in standard front office procedures.
- Researching and compiling data to prepare documents and presentations for executive and team meetings.
- Partner with Marketing to plan and develop all national and local team meetings and activities.
- Steward the vision and mission of the company by delivering world-class customer experiences.
The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of prior professional experience providing administrative support to a family office with a consistent track record and desire to perform in this role long term. Excellent phone etiquette, strong communication skills, and advanced computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office are required.
Workman Management Group, LLC & WMG Development, LLC retain the sole discretion to change the duties of the position at any time. We provide all employees & applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance