LOCATION: Sarasota, FL
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a tight-knit team that delivers big results? Are you looking for a fresh, exciting & challenging career? We have an opportunity for an ambitious Project Engineer in the SW Florida market that will assist with the delivery and coordination of development for our nationwide real estate development company, WMG Development. WMG owns and operates over 400 properties in more than 30 states & is rapidly growing!
Full Time; Monday through Friday
- Strong work ethic and a great sense of humor!
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with impeccable follow up and follow through
- Exceptional communicator with solid collaboration skills
- Works well under pressure with an innate ability to prioritize early and often
- Possesses strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Positive mindset in and out of the office
- Strong sense of integrity and confidentiality
- Success and results-driven entrepreneurial spirit
- Flexible in an ever-evolving and growing environment
- Assist in the overall project management of each development alongside the assigned Project Manager.
- Work closely with the site management team in the master planning, site selection, and site planning process.
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, company standards and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Build and deliver high quality project updates to team, current, and future tenants
- Work with property management team to implement a turnover process allowing for easy access to maintenance and warranty information.
- Lead project bidding and permit close out responsibilities.
- Involvement in the pre-construction, bidding, and award phases through budget creation and bid evaluation.
- Maintains project schedule and controls project costs by reviewing design, specifications, and schedule changes with a focus on recommending actionable solutions.
- Liaise and maintain critical relationships with tenants to provide consistent, world-class service.
Workman Management Group, LLC & WMG Development, LLC retain the sole discretion to change the duties of the position at any time. We provide all employees & applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance