LOCATION: Orlando, FL
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a tight knit team that delivers big results? Are you looking for a fresh, exciting & challenging career? We have an opportunity for an ambitious Project Manager that will oversee development projects in a given territory for our nationwide real estate development company, WMG Development. WMG owns and operates over 400 properties in more than 30 states & is rapidly growing!
Full Time; Monday through Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Strong work ethic and a great sense of humor!
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with impeccable follow up and follow through
- Exceptional communicator with solid collaboration skills
- Works well under pressure with an innate ability to prioritize early and often
- Possesses strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Positive mindset in and out of the office
- Strong sense of integrity and confidentiality
- Success and results-driven entrepreneurial spirit
- Flexible in an ever-evolving and growing environment
- Partner with the Development Team to deliver growth to the WMG portfolio.
- Direct accountability and responsibility for assigned projects.
- Timely delivery of tenant’s lease commitments as outlined in the lease.
- Manage and coordinate engineering, budgets, purchasing, construction, and related activities.
- Examine all construction documents as they are issued for constructability, completeness of information and details, design deficiencies and code violations.
- Organize, update and coordinate the scope of work for technical requirements and for specific project inclusions or requirements.
- Prepare and organize bid packages for subcontractors and vendors.
- Initiate and supervise the production and maintenance of all construction schedules. Review construction schedule weekly with the team.
- Conducts standard request for proposals (RFP) & completes bid analysis.
- Assure that applications for payment are promptly submitted; payments are received, and funds are properly disbursed.
- Oversee job cost reporting on a regular basis.
- Organize and coordinate the weekly, bi-monthly, and/or monthly reports and presentations.
- Keep the team informed on all significant matters of the project, including progress, safety, financial status, and relationships.
- Project close out management – execute and close out all project deliverables
- Manage & develop external construction & consultant resources
- Manage the shop drawing review & approval process on all projects (HD or Other)
- Demonstrates ability to identify project ricks, develop risk mitigation & contingency plans, & implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand & apply standard to moderately complex documents affecting real estate projects, including, but not limited to: agreements/contract, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys & drawings
The ideal candidate will have prior project management and construction experience with a track record of consistently and successfully managing retail development projects. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret site plans, building codes, specifications and regulations. Advanced computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office are required.
Workman Management Group, LLC & WMG Development, LLC retain the sole discretion to change the duties of the position at any time. We provide all employees & applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance