Regional Development Manager
LOCATION: Orlando, FL
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a tight knit team that delivers big results? Are you looking for a fresh, exciting & challenging career? We have a cutting-edge position that will research, help identify, and follow through on new investment opportunities for our nationwide real estate development company, WMG Development, LLC. WMG owns & operates over 400 retail real estate properties in more than 35 states & is rapidly growing!
- Strong work ethic and a great sense of humor!
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with impeccable follow up and follow through
- Exceptional communicator with solid collaboration skills
- Works well under pressure with an innate ability to prioritize early and often
- Possesses strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Positive mindset in and out of the office
- Strong sense of integrity and confidentiality
- Success and results-driven entrepreneurial spirit
- Flexible in an ever evolving and growing environment
- Steward the vision and mission of the company by delivering world-class customer experiences
- Partner with Real Estate team to grow the WMG & Heartland Dental footprint
- Performs site research, demographics & mapping for weekly Departmental & Executive meetings
- Manage and verify with Construction that the critical dates/milestones from the tenant lease are fulfilled
- Prepare pro-formas for potential development projects
- Lead the strategic sales process for the a designated market which includes, preparing properties for sale, creating financial evaluations, selecting brokers, negotiating purchase and sale agreements, and working with buyers from due diligence period through close
- Establish and maintain communication and lead the efforts with local officials, brokers, and consultants
- Manage the negotiation and coordination of LOIs and tenant approvals
- Identifies, collects, and researches information on new locations for our customers, with a specific focus on growing markets
- Participate in decision making process regarding site planning, tenant mix, parking, and design
- Ensure preparation and delivery of ECRs to the appropriate parties and follow through to completion
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 years of professional experience with a track record of consistently and successfully completing development projects. Previous knowledge and exposure to real estate development and construction is a must. Advanced computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office are required.
Workman Management Group, LLC & WMG Development, LLC retain the sole discretion to change the duties of the position at any time. We provide all employees & applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance