Regional Development Manager
LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a tight knit team that delivers big results? Are you looking for a fresh, exciting & challenging career? We have a cutting-edge position that will research, help identify, and follow through on new investment opportunities for our nationwide real estate development company, WMG Development, LLC. WMG owns & operates over 300 retail real estate properties in more than 30 states & is rapidly growing!
- Strong work ethic and a great sense of humor!
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with impeccable follow up and follow through
- Exceptional communicator with solid collaboration skills
- Works well under pressure with an innate ability to prioritize early and often
- Possesses strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Positive mindset in and out of the office
- Strong sense of integrity and confidentiality
- Success and results-driven entrepreneurial spirit
- Flexible in an ever evolving and growing environment
- Steward the vision and mission of the company by delivering world-class customer experiences
- Partner with Real Estate team to grow the WMG & Heartland Dental footprint
- Performs site research, demographics & mapping for weekly Departmental & Executive meetings
- Manage and verify with Construction that the critical dates/milestones from the tenant lease are fulfilled
- Prepare pro-formas for potential development projects
- Lead the strategic sales process for the Southwest market which includes, preparing properties for sale, creating financial evaluations, selecting brokers, negotiating purchase and sale agreements, and working with buyers from due diligence period through close
- Establish and maintain communication and lead the efforts with local officials, brokers, and consultants
- Manage the negotiation and coordination of LOIs and tenant approvals
- Identifies, collects, and researches information on new locations for our customers, with a specific focus on growing markets in the Southwest
- Participate in decision making process regarding site planning, tenant mix, parking, and design
- Ensure preparation and delivery of ECRs to the appropriate parties and follow through to completion
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 years of professional experience with a track record of consistently and successfully completing development projects. Previous knowledge and exposure to real estate development and construction is a must. Advanced computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office are required.
Workman Management Group, LLC & WMG Development, LLC retain the sole discretion to change the duties of the position at any time. We provide all employees & applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance