The Shoppes at Palmer Ranch anchored by Publix Super Markets
NE Corner of Honore Ave and Central Sarasota Pkwy
Sarasota, FL 34238
- Publix-anchored shopping center.
- Publix will occupy approximately 48,000 square feet of the development.
- The Shoppes at Palmer Ranch will encompass 65,848 square feet of grocery, retail, medical and restaurants and will have two additional outparcels for lease.
- Palmer Ranch, located in central Sarasota County, is a well-established, master-planned community containing 7,000 acres and is home to over 20,000 residents.
- The trade area currently contains 5,880 dwelling units and a population of 14,700.
Strategically located in central Sarasota County, Florida, south of Clark Road between I-75 and Tamiami Trail, the community of Palmer Ranch presents residents with a wide range of lifestyle choices, from maintenance-free villas and condominiums to apartments and single-family homes. Honore Avenue is one of only two main north-south roadways within Palmer Ranch serving as the main artery for not only resident travel but also the surrounding community. There is no retail space competition close by, as the site is the only commercially zoned parcel located in the Trade Area. The site is zoned Commercial General and the Rezone approval included a Concept Plan illustrating a grocery anchored center and outparcels totaling 100,000 square feet.