The Shoppes at Verdana Village Anchored by Publix Super Markets
Corner of Verdana Village Blvd. and Corkscrew Rd.
Estero, FL 33928
- Publix-anchored shopping center.
- Publix will occupy approximately 48,000 square feet of the development.
- The Shoppes at Verdana Village will encompass about 78,000 square feet of grocery, retail, medical and restaurants and will have additional outparcels for lease.
- Up to 15,500 square feet of total available small shop space
- Part of a more than 2,100 acre master-plan community featuring single family homes and exceptional on-site amenities
Perfectly located just six miles east of I-75 off of Corkscrew Road in Estero, between Fort Myers and Naples the community of Verdana Village will transport residents off to their own paradise. The immersive community will feature top tier amenities and homes with easy access to Miromar Outlets, Gulf Coast Town Center, Florida Gulf Coast University, and Southwest Florida International Airport.