Director of Program Management
LOCATION: Orlando, FL
Director of Program Management
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a tight knit team that delivers big results? Are you looking for a fresh, exciting & challenging career? We have an opportunity for an ambitious Director of Program Management that will assist with delivery, communication, and coordination of development for our nationwide real estate development company, WMG Development. WMG owns and operates over 400 properties in more than 35 states & is rapidly growing!
- Strong work ethic and a great sense of humor!
- Admirable personality and leadership
- Extensive knowledge of commercial real estate development project management
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with impeccable follow up and follow through
- Exceptional communicator with solid collaboration skills
- Works well under pressure with an innate ability to prioritize early and often
- Possesses strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Positive mindset in and out of the office
- Strong sense of integrity and confidentiality
- Success and results-driven entrepreneurial spirit
- Flexible in an ever-evolving and growing environment
- Develop critical relationships and provide world-class experiences
- Tenant delivery programs and the related internal processes from start to finish.
- Lead three or more Development Project Managers in technical, leadership, and professional development.
- Liaise and maintain critical relationships with tenants and partners to provide and exceed world-class experiences.
- Partner with the Development Team to deliver growth to the WMG portfolio.
- Timely delivery of our commitments to our partners, particularly those outlined in the lease.
- Lead the delivery, communication, and coordination for each development.
- Work closely with the Development Team to capture critical dates and project specific efforts through the pre-development phase.
- Manage and coordinate engineering, budgets, overview of purchasing/construction, and related activities.
- Examine all construction documents as they are issued for constructability, completeness of information and details, design deficiencies and code violations.
- Organize, update, and coordinate the scope of work for technical requirements and for specific project inclusions or requirements.
- Oversee team’s reporting on a regular basis and provide executive level reporting.
- Adapt to customer preferences and organize and coordinate the weekly, bi-monthly, and/or monthly reports and presentations.
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, company standards and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Build and deliver high quality project updates to team, current, and future tenants.
- Work with Property Management team to implement a turnover process allowing for easy access to maintenance and warranty information.
- Involvement in the pre-construction, bidding, and award phases through budget creation and bid evaluation alongside the Construction Management team.
- Ability to identify project risks, develop risk mitigation & contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Capability to read, understand, and apply standard to moderately complex documents affecting real estate projects, including, but not limited to: agreements/contract, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys & drawings.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience in managing 4 or more team members, have completed a number of large tract development projects and effectively rolled out a multi-state development program for growing businesses. Previous knowledge and exposure to project management software and advanced computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office required.
Workman Management Group, LLC & WMG Development, LLC retain the sole discretion to change the duties of the position at any time. We provide all employees & applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance