LOCATION: Orlando, FL
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a tight-knit team that delivers big results? Are you looking for a fresh, exciting & challenging career? We have an opportunity for an ambitious Financial Analyst that will support our development teams for our nationwide real estate development company.
- Strong work ethic and a great sense of humor!
- Exceptional collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with impeccable follow-up and follow through.
- Great verbal and written communications skills.
- Works well under pressure with an innate ability to prioritize early and often.
- Possesses strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Positive mindset in and out of the office.
- Strong sense of integrity and confidentiality.
- Success and results-driven entrepreneurial spirit.
- Flexible in an ever evolving and growing environment.
- Develop critical relationships and provide world-class experiences.
- Prepare and assist in the preparation of highly visible reports and analysis, including items for monthly management reporting, executive presentations, etc.
- Gather, organize, and maintain large data sets contained in various software.
- Ensure data integrity by collaborating with multiple departments.
- Generate detailed real estate proformas and cash flow projections using ARGUS software.
- Work with Development Managers and maintain real estate proformas in various softwares (ARGUS / Smartsheet).
- Analyze and monitor the financial performance of projects including financial modeling, benchmarking to budget, and collaborating with management in executing business plans.
- Document and follow up on action items during meetings to proactively make progress.
- Tackle ad hoc requests from various departments in relation to financial forecasting or analytics.
- Involvement in budgeting/forecasting efforts on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Continuous improvement of skills with various financial/analytical tools
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- Experience using ARGUS Software
- Advanced computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office & Microsoft Excel are required.
- Experience with Salesforce, Smartsheet, Tableau is preferred.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in the commercial real estate industry is preferred.
Workman Management Group, LLC & WMG Development, LLC retain the sole discretion to change the duties of the position at any time. We provide all employees & applicants for employment with the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance